Custom family portraiture is an investment, and I am committed to capturing gorgeous images of your family in a natural way that tells your family’s unique story. I want to photograph you and your family as the best versions of yourselves to forever become treasured images as part of your family’s history.
Here is some more information to help you to understand what a shoot with me might be like, what to expect as well as where and when you should hold your photoshoot.
Once you have completed your online booking form and paid your session fee, you will be sent a welcome pack with ideas of what to wear, including colour schemes and specific pointers whether you are holding a newborn shoot or a huge extended family session!
If you have any further questions or require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
ART AROUND PHOTOGRAPHY
YOUR CUSTOM PORTRAIT SESSION INCLUDES:
- A pre-session phone consultation to discuss your portrait needs
- A photo shoot at your home, or another location, with Art Around Photography
- Up to six people ($25 for each additional person)
- Up to 100 images presented in an online gallery
- One 8' x 12' matted enlargement
- Additional prints and products available a la carte
You will receive your What to Wear Guide which contains lots of ideas to help you get the most out of your shoot.
You will need to have completed your online questionnaire & paid your session fee to secure your chosen time and date.
Lay out your clothing options on the bed and send me through an iPhone photo and I can help you make your final outfit choices! I will email to confirm final details like our meeting place and to answer any last minute questions you might have.
We’ll have a fun and relaxed session!
Your images will be culled, colour corrected and edited and I will post a sneak peek for you on social media sites like Facebook.
You will receive the best of the best images from your shoot in your secure online gallery. The gallery will also display examples of wall hangings and collages to help you to easily get your images on your walls.
You will choose and order your products online, or we will hold an order session where you can see samples and I can help you to choose. Payment will be required within 7 days from placing your order.
After payment has clearned your products will be ordered. Most products take at least 2-3 weeks to be completed.
Once received back to the studio, your products will be packaged and posted to you. When you receive them, feel free to send me an email letting me know what you think or post a photo to the Art Around Photography page showing how much you love your images!
- Best for newborns and small children as it is less stressful, everything (including clothing choices) is at your fingertips.
- Toddlers and babies tend to be more comfortable in their own environment.
- Your home does not have to look like something out of Vogue, you might be surprised where I find perfect spots for photos!
- We will use rooms with good natural light as well as verandas and outdoor areas.
- Take the washing off the line, move the bins and hide clutter in the cupboards (no judgement!)
- Best for older children, or bigger families, unless you have an outdoor area at home that can accommodate everyone.
- Choose your favourite beach, farm, urban or park locations (or ask me for recommendations). Time is important to consider in terms of the light and possible crowds, especially for beach sessions (these must be done early morning or late afternoon).
- Remember to bring non-messy snacks and water for energy for the kids, as well as baby wipes in case of emergency. For beach sessions bring a change of clothes & towel (just in case).
Family photoshoots take 60-90 minutes generally. We start between 6am-8am or 3pm-6pm for best light. For sunset shoots, we start 1.5 hours before sunset. I always suggest holding sessions around your child’s sleep times and when they are happiest first and foremost (so morning shoots tend to be better for kids under four).
I will take time getting to know your child and getting them used to me and my camera. I treat photoshoots like a play date - don’t be surprised if I ask you to give me some time with your child alone so I can get natural smiles and expressions. To get the best from your kids sometimes the shoot might seem chaotic, but you can rest assured that I am always getting the shot.
I don’t allow the words “smile” in my photoshoots because all we get is cheese! Your shoot will be a balance of still quiet portraits and letting the kids be themselves and having fun. My favourite types of images are the more candid shots, so I will usually tell you to play, cuddle and have fun with your kids while I shoot around you, for me to capture that perfect family shot.
- Standard Portrait Shoot --> $250
- Maternity + Newborn --> $950 ( 1 hour maternity + Newborn shoot )
- Branding & Headshots --> $1500 includes make-up artist, 2 hour shoot & 10 edited digital files
- Hens' Parties --> $150 pp includes make-up, individual and group photos and one 5'x7' print ( minimum 6 people )
prints start at $85, collages at $420, digital negative collections at $550, COMPLETE DIGITAL NEGATIVE COLLECTION IS $750.
Want more information? Just send me an email to discuss your individual requirements.
BOOK YOUR SESSION IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS* AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY 12'X18' ENLARGEMENT (VALUED AT $180)
* 7 days from the date of enquiry, not redeemable for cash
ready to book?
+61 499 612 193